Please complete the following to apply for the Ian McKellen Producer Grant
Terms of the Grant
- If successful the grant will be paid to you the week before you begin rehearsals and upon proof that the remainder of the capitalisation is in place. The second funding round is in September 2022 so your pre-production period must begin after that.
- If successful then you are no longer eligible to apply for any future funding rounds. If unsuccessful then you may reapply in the future.
- Your work must be taking place in a venue that is a member of UK Theatre (this can be a single venue or as part of a tour).
- This grant can be up to £25,000 as long as the Producer pays the cast at least equity minimum and total actor salaries must be in line with industry norms in the venue where the work is being presented.
- There is a possibility that your application might be eligible and yet you are still unsuccessful due to demand. Make sure you allow enough time between applying and start date or have other means of funding available.
- Your proposed production must commit to paying cast and crew appropriate union rates but may not be used to over inflate salaries.
- Grants awarded in sole discretion of the judging panel.
- I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the selected purposes, and consent to the collection, storing, processing and use of the personal data I have provided. My data will only be processed for any purpose beyond those specified if required by law. I can withdraw my consent to the processing of my data at any time.